Jaro Slavko MID CENTURY Marine Ship EAMES ERA Fishing Boats Painting
Stunning vibrant and colorful late century style that Jaro is famous for. His matching of the modern pale colorful palette with the old world hues makes for an incredible display in about any decor.
Jaro Slavko was born in France in 1944. At 1961 he emigrated in New-York. He studied in Quebeck-Ville, Canada and was in San Diego in 80's.
Signed Oil Painting of Fishing Boats. Approximate Dimensions (Width x Height x Thickness of Frame). This item is in the category "Art\Paintings". The seller is "marmas" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Subject: Architecture & Cityscape
- Material: Oil
- Style: Cubism
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Region of Origin: Unknown
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Painting Surface: Canvas
- Color: Multi-Color
- Features: Framed, Signed
- Width (Inches): 16
- Date of Creation: 1970-1989
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Height (Inches): 20
- Signed?: Signed
- Artist: JARO SLAVKO
- Unit of Sale: Single-Piece Work
- Size: Large (up to 60in.