Tall Ship Brooch Gold Silver Large Handmade Carrack Galleon Boat Pin
It is unmarked and unsigned. Clasp and hinge date brooch to 1890- early 1900s. Metal does not react to magnet. It measures approximately 2" x 2 1/2". It is in good vintage condition and ready to wear or gift wrap.
This item is listed on multiple sites and accounts. We are currently having a sale and are accepting offers for most items inventory. All serious and reasonable offers accepted.
All serious & reasonable and serious will be considered. Listing and template services provided by inkFrog. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins".
The seller is "cind-house" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Unbranded
- Type: Brooch
- Color: Multicolor
- Material: Metal, Paint, Metallic paint or fix
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Metal: Silver cast Metal (untested) doesn’t react to magnet
- Country of Origin: United States
- Metal Purity: See description
- Department: Women
- Item Length: 2 1/2” approximately
- Shape: Oval
- Jewelry Department: Fashion
- Occasion: Anniversary, Birthday, Christening, Christmas, Confirmation/Communion, Father's Day, Graduation, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Wedding, Groom Wedding Gift, Bridal Shower, Joining Navy, Vacation, History, Cruise, Love Token, Voyages
- Signed: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Theme: Beauty, Fairytale & Fantasy, Fashion & Costumes, Naval Strength, Historical, Tall Ship, Clipper Ship, 18th Century Sailing Ship, Nautical, Tall ships, Carrack, Galleon, Schooner, Outlander, Columbus, Mayflower, Exploration, Ancestry, Heritage, Immigration, Navy, Patriotic
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Antique: Yes
- Era: Art Nouveau (1895-1910)
- Year Manufactured: Pre-1920
- Features: Tall ship, Hand Crafted
- Handmade: Yes
- Closure: Trombone Clasp